How old you have to be to a Member of inCruises?
Members must be at least 18 years old.
Can I create a Membership account as a corporation or business entity?
A Membership may only be held in the name of an individual person; inCruises does not accept Membership Applications in multiple names, partnerships, trusts or in the names of business entities. However, if you elect to become a Partner of inCruises you can get paid through your business entity or corporation.
How much does it cost to join inCruises as a Member?
If someone wants to become an inCruises member, they will pay a monthly membership fee of $100 USD.
What do they get for their $100 USD monthly Membership fee?
For each $100 USD payment, our Members receive 200 Cruise Dollars.
What are Cruise Dollars?
Cruise Dollars are credits or points our Members can use towards booking cruise vacations on our site. Cruise Dollars accumulate and rollover month-after-month and they never expire as long as you remain an active Member. Cruise Dollars™ are not a currency and have no cash value. Cruise Dollars are not an investment. INCRUISES is not a bank, depository or financial company of any type. Cruise Dollars cannot be redeemed for cash under any circumstance. Credits can only be used to book cruises on our Website. For complete details please read our Membership Agreement.
How can I use my Cruise Dollars?
Cruise Dollars™ can only be used for cruise fare(s) quoted and confirmed at booking on our website, including port charges and applicable government taxes and fees. Cruise Dollars™ may not be used to pay for flights, stateroom upgrades after a confirmed booking, travel insurance, processing fees, cancellation fees, name change fees or fees of any kind related to the cruise, pre-paid gratuities, tours and excursions, specialty meals and beverage packages and/or personal expenditures once on onboard (including medical expenses and/or gratuities).
Are the Cruise Dollars applicable to just one passenger, or the total cost of the booking for all passengers in the cabin?
You can apply Cruise Dollars to any cabin booking, including bookings where multiple passengers are booked in the cabin, as long as there’s at least ONE Member booked in that cabin and their Cruise Dollars are being used for that booking.
Can I contribute more than $100 month toward the membership?
No. It’s a $100 USD maximum per member. However, if you plan to cruise with another person, your spouse for example, that person can also be a member and both will be able to apply their Cruise Dollars to the same cruise you will be booking together.
How can inCruises afford to offer 2 Cruise Dollars for every $1 paid?
Our two-for-one offer is in part possible because of the negotiated relationships we have with our booking providers combined with our recurring Membership model. In addition, our innovative word-of-mouth marketing reduces overhead costs, eliminating the heavy investment in traditional advertising and call centers normally associated with booking cruises.
How many Global Dream Cruises are there available on the site?
At the moment we offer over 5,500 cruises departing from just about every port city in the world.
How quickly can I book a cruise after becoming a Member?
To book a cruise offered through your inCruises Membership on our site, you must be an active Member for 30 days after activation or re-activation of your Membership.
How many cruises can we take in one year?
As many as you like! There are no limits.
How many Cruise Dollars can I use per cruise?
Members can book any cruise available on our Website and we will automatically use their available Cruise Dollars™ to reduce the cost in full or partially pay for the booking subject to maximum percentage amounts as described below:
- During the first 12 Membership payments, Members can use up to 60% of their Cruise Dollars, per cruise
- During the 13th to the 24th Membership payment, the percentage of Cruise Dollars that can be used to book cruises increases to 70%, per cruise.
- During the 25th to the 36th Membership payment, the percentage of Cruise Dollars that can be used to book cruises increases to 80%, per cruise.
- During the 37th to the 48th Membership payment, the percentage of Cruise Dollars that can be used to book cruises increases to 90%, per cruise.
- After making 49 Membership payments, the percentage of Cruise Dollars that can be used to book cruises increases to 100%, per cruise.
Additionally, Members that are also Partners, can speed up the progressive 4 year increase to 100% of Cruise Dollar usage by:
- Becoming Membership FREE (referring and maintaining 5 active Members) for three consecutive months after their initial activation payment or reactivation payment.
- Advancing to our Marketing Director Leadership Rank. To learn more about our Partnership opportunity and our Leadership Ranks, please review our Partnership page.